Building Rehabilitation Workflow
Building Maintenance Grant Scheme for Needy Owners
Mandatory Building Inspection Scheme
Cost Reference Centre Smart Tender (ST) E-tendering Platform Reference Unit Rate Carrying out Hammer Tapping Test Download Centre Second Round Lift Modernisation Subsidy Scheme Fire Safety Improvement Works Subsidy Scheme Operation Building Bright 2.0 Operation Building Bright 2.0 Subsidy for Owner-Occupier or Elderly Owner-Occupier (OO/EOO) Building Rehabilitation Guidebook Maintenance Cycle Formulate Long Term Maintenance Plan Open and Analyse Tenders (Contractor) Define Scope of Services of Works Consultant
- By accessing this website (www.brplatform.org.hk) or any of its pages, you are agreeing to the terms set out below.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all contents found on this website are copyright protected and owned by the Hong Kong Building Rehabilitation Facilitation Services Limited ("HKBRFSL"). Permission is given by the HKBRFSL to reproduce or distribute free of charge in any format or medium for personal use or for use within an individual firm or organisation the copyright protected contents owned by the HKBRFSL but subject to the following conditions :
(a) the copy or copies made must not be for sale or commercial purpose;
(b) such contents must be reproduced accurately; and
(c) the HKBRFSL must be acknowledged as the copyright owner of such contents.
- The HKBRFSL reserves the right to withdraw any permission given in this clause at any time without any prior notice to you.
- Prior written consent of the HKBRFSL is required if you intend to reproduce or distribute the contents found on this website for any purpose which is not covered by the permission given in this notice. Such requests for consent shall be addressed to the HKBRFSL via email at email@example.com or mail to Unit 1001, 10/F, Tower 2, Cheung Sha Wan Plaza, 833 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon.
- Where third party copyright is involved in the contents found on this website, authorisation or permission to reproduce or distribute or otherwise use any contents must be obtained from the copyright owners concerned.