Flow of Rehabilitation
Mandatory Building Inspection Scheme
Suspected Criminal Offence
Advisory Service for BM Dispute
Can buildings without OCs apply for mandatory building inspection subsidy relating to the common parts of the buildings? Operation Building Bright 2.0 Download Centre Fire Safety Improvement Works Subsidy Scheme Building Maintenance Grant Scheme for Needy Owners (BMGSNO) (Chinese Version Only) Subsidy Schemes and Other Assistance Schemes for Individual Owners Home Renovation Interest-free Loan (HRIL) Second Round Lift Modernisation Subsidy Scheme Integrated Building Rehabilitation Assistance Scheme Common Area Repair Works Subsidy The new round application of Operation Building Bright 2.0 and Fire Safety Improvement Works Subsidy Scheme is opened from 2 July 2020 Online Briefing Carrying out Hammer Tapping Test Operation Building Bright 2.0 Subsidy for Owner-Occupier or Elderly Owner-Occupier (OO/EOO)
- The information contained in this website is produced and maintained by the Hong Kong Building Rehabilitation Facilitation Services Limited ("HKBRFSL") (a subsidiary company of the Urban Renewal Authority) for a general and indicative purpose only.
- The HKBRFSL endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the date of publication, but does not warrant its accuracy or be liable for any errors in, omission from, or misstatements or misrepresentations (whether express or implied) concerning any such information, and will not have or accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss, destruction or damage (including without limitation consequential loss, destruction or damage) however arising from or in respect of any use or misuse of or reliance on the information provided on this website.
- Some information has been provided by or taken from third party sources. Users who link from this website to sites provided by other organisations should be aware that the information on those sites is not complied or issued by the HKBRFSL. The HKBRFSL does not warrant or represent that such information is accurate or complete and is not responsible for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such information. Provision of, or assistance in providing, such information gives rise to no statement, representation or warranty, express or implied, that the HKBRFSL agrees or does not disagree with the contents of any such information and the HKBRFSL will not have or accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss, destruction or damage (including without limitation consequential loss, destruction or damage) however arising from or in respect of any use or misuse of or reliance on such information provided on or via this website or inability to use any of them.
- Communication over the internet may be subject to interruption or delay due to internet traffic or incorrect data transmission. The HKBRFSL does not guarantee that messages sent over the internet are secure and does not accept any responsibility for any damages incurred if you send a message to us, or if we send a message to you at your request, over the internet.
- The HKBRFSL reserves the rights to omit, suspend or edit the information compiled by the HKBRFSL in this website at any time at its sole discretion without giving any reason or prior notice.