Interest-free loan is provided to encourage private residential flat owners to carry out internal repairs and maintenance works.
- The premises shall be :
- Building age must be of 30 years or more (according to the occupation permit)Note; and
- Annual rateable value of the residential flat should not exceed HK$162,000 in urban areas (including Shatin, Kwai Tsing, Tsuen Wan); while not exceed HK$124,000 in other areas ; and
- The only property owned by each applicant in Hong Kong in any form or manner directly or indirectly ; and
- Solely or jointly owned by individuals (not owned by companies).
- All registered individual / joint owners of the premises must be included in the application.
Note:Excluding buildings not exceeding 3 storeys and New Territories Exempted Houses.
- Each eligible applicant will be granted an interest-free loan not exceeding HK$50,000 or the total cost of approved works (whichever is lower).
- The loan is granted for flat internal repairs and maintenance works related to safety and hygiene.
- The loan is repayable in maximum by 36 equal monthly installments after release.