Flow of Rehabilitation
Mandatory Building Inspection Scheme
Suspected Criminal Offence
Advisory Service for BM Dispute
To help Owners’ Corporations (OCs) and Property Management Companies (PMCs) prevent corruption and adopt ethical practices in building management and maintenance, the ICAC provides the following services:
- providing independent advice to OCs and PMCs on corruption prevention measures and procedures in building management and maintenance;
- advising OCs and PMCs on probity guidelines and code of conduct for their members and staff;
- arranging visits and training activities to OCs and PMCs to enhance their understanding of the anti-corruption law and corruption-prone areas, as well as encouraging them to adopt preventive measures; and
- offering OCs and PMCs publicity materials including pamphlets, exhibition panels, stall games etc., to promote clean building management.
Get more details from:
Integrity Building Management Enquiry Hotline: 2929 4555, or the Government Subsidy Schemes for Building Maintenance – Corruption Preventive Education Thematic Webpage and the Integrity and Quality Building Management Website.
ICAC education and publicity materials relating to preventing corruption in building management include:
- Integrity and Quality Building Management and Maintenance Video(available in Cantonese with Traditional Chinese and English subtitles)
- ICAC vs Crocodile Consultant ( available in Cantonese only)
- ICAC Services on Clean Building Management
- Active Participation in Integrity and Quality Building Management
- Suspecting Corruption, report it. All information provided will be kept in strict confidence.
Report Corruption Hotline: 25 266 366