Skip to main content

The URA has partnered with the non-government organisations at various districts to offer building rehabilitation supporting services to owners.


Details are listed below:


Service Area Organisation Contact Number
Kowloon City Kowloon City District Resident Association
5110 1039
Yau Tsim Mong Yau Ma Tei Concern for Resident Rights Association
5610 2380
Sham Shui Po Kowloon Federation of Associations Sham Shui Po District Committee
6550 6704
Central & Western  山水摯友 (Chinese Name Only) 9095 5135
Wan Chai Joint Committee for the Wan Chai Building Owners and Owners' Corporations 9616 0188
Eastern Association of Care for Community Hong Kong 9345 9153
Tsuen Wan Association for Tsuen Wan Development 5604 1685

For application and enquiries, please call (Building Maintenance Assistance Schemes Hotline) 3188 1188.