Flow of Rehabilitation
Mandatory Building Inspection Scheme
Suspected Criminal Offence
Advisory Service for BM Dispute
While interview is not mandatory in the procurement process of work consultant, its practice offers owners a chance to gain a thorough understanding of each consultant and to enquire about the tender contents. Owners/OCs may arrange interviews as they see fit.
In general, invitation to interview should be given to shortlisted consultants in a reasonable timeframe. Each interview should take about 20 to 30 minutes. Owners/OCs may convene a meeting beforehand to discuss and define a pre-set list of interview questions. To ensure fair comparison, the interview duration for all works consultants shall not vary.
Reference questions for interview
• Qualification of company directors/persons in charge/engineers
• Quality control measures
• Record of lawsuits
• Number of professionals provided and reasonable working hours arrangement procedures
• Arrangement of site supervision
Issues concerning the works
• Recommended solutions for necessary rehabilitation
• Knowledge in handling building rehabilitation orders received
After the interviews, owners/OCs should be able to grasp the appropriate scope of and charges for the work consultancy services involved.
Want to learn more?